Georgia Business Litigation and Contract Dispute Lawyers
We have extensive business litigation experience with the full range of contract disputes and corporate disagreements and other business disputes. We can protect your interests in court on issues ranging from breach of contract to complex disaster recovery claims involving insurers or the performance of restoration or repair agreements. For additional information, contact the Atlanta business litigation attorneys at Aitkens & Aitkens, P.C.
Among the claims, defenses, and counterclaims we handle on behalf of business clients are the following:
- Disputes involving corporate processes, compliance with bylaws or operating agreements, and disagreements involving management, shareholders, officers, directors, or partners
- Employment law including preparing and reviewing employment contracts and litigation to enforce or defend against non-competition, non-solicitation and/or confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property claims such as trademark or copyright infringement or the enforcement of software licensing or distribution agreements
- Contract disputes with suppliers, vendors, or customers
- Real estate litigation concerning commercial leases, construction defects, mechanic’s liens, performance or nonperformance under a general contract or subcontract, design or construction warranties, and materialmen’s claims
For sound advice and effective representation on contract disputes, business litigation, or corporate governance problems, contact the Atlanta business litigation attorneys at Aitkens & Aitkens, P.C.